BAQ sum per Display Column

Hello,

This may be very simple to answer but I am fairly new to the system and how it works.
I am currently trying to calculate multiple sums per each Display column. What I am trying to do is calculate the Average Days Later per vendor. I have a calculated field to find the days late for each Purchase Order, containing all lines and releases, per Vendor. Now I would like to calculate the average days late per vendor. Maybe a bad description? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

You can do this in the BAQ, but that type of field will need to be an aggregate. which means the non-aggregate fields will need to have their Group By box checked.

If this BAQ is going to be used in a Report, you can do the summing and averaging in the report. It’s also doable in a dashboard.

Thank you Calvin. I now have the sum of what I need but I cannot figure out how to average the numbers given the format I have them set up in. How can I get the average number per each vendor without it repeating the number multiple times.

Thanks