AutoPrint BAQ report

Hi all,

I currently have a BAQ report where a user selects the daily jobs and it prints out a sheet with various details for the jobs selected.

I have now setup an updatable BAQ where a user can select a checkbox for the various jobs and I would like to autoprint the aforementioned BAQ report for those jobs selected. However, I am getting an error when I try to autoprint the BAQ report and unfortunately have not been able to find much advice on how to achieve this.

Any advice would be appreciated

I did a search on #E10 baq report from code and found a bunch of good ideas. I would probably use a custom action and not autoprint, so I could control it all from the code.

1 Like

Is the idea to select from a dashboard, and then print the report? Am I understanding that correctly?

Why not do an SSRS-BAQ rdd and map your BAQ criteria to a filter? Then your users could search for/select the jobs that they want to print.

There is a KB that explains how to do it step by step. Then you wouldn’t need an updateable dashboard or any code at all.
KB0114676
https://epiccare.epicor.com/epiccare?id=epiccare_kb_article&sys_id=43e438191b6138508205ce4a5a4bcb57

1 Like