Automation Studio - Timer Trigger to send out yesterdays shipments per email address

I’m working on a recipe to send an email to the Customers Buyer once their Order Line has shipped. Currently I’d like this email to send in the morning. The structure is below.

I have a BAQ that get’s yesterdays shipments, orders, Qty’s etc. Is there a way in Automation Studio to look at the email addresses in the BAQ, and send an email per email address?

If it’s a BAQ. Create a BAQ Report. Create Print breaks to send out emails to different users.

Then follow this thread to schedule the report.

1 Like

Yes you would need to Return the list of emails in the BAQ and then insert a loop into automation studio to loop over the results set. Something similar to this:

You just need to pay attention to where you get the data pills from. Everything in your for loops needs to use the pill from the “FOR EACH” (step 3) as shown below, not from the select statement. They have some pretty good documentation you can read up on. The product is really Workato, just whitelabeled for Epicor.

@balmon, this is exactly what I needed and it worked! Thanks for the help!