Are your users afraid of Kinetic? Go to the Epicor Learning Center and watch Understanding System Flow

This course gets 8.0 stars

I was an early adopter of Kinetic - granted I went back and forth as many of us, but now am fully embracing the browser based application.

How can you help your users both basic and power users to adopt?

Go to the learning center and Assign Understanding System Flow.

This course is great for any level of user as it walks through the high level basic flow of how Kinetic was setup to assist a company in their business.

Here’s some tips though.
Turn it on fast speed - you may even want closed caption on too.

There are different ways to watch the course - I chose System Flow but clicked the System Flow button to skip to the next section.

I would also recommend setting up IdP - it was very easy to setup to enable users to jump right from Live or Pilot (not Education) environments by clicking on the link from the home page.

or just click 1 - 2 - 3

Kinetic Browser is coming - get ready

1 Like

@LarsonSolutions I’m not seeing that course in the search. Only four items return with ‘flow’ and none are what you speak of. Can you give me a Category or path to the course?

this is what i see when searching for “flow”

Thanks @Craig
This is just great - like I need MORE things to troubleshoot.

EDIT - Oddly, I can see the course when I go to Role/Catalog Admin, but even if I add it, I cannot see it in the search results.

1 Like

@MikeGross

Try searching for System

Thanks @LarsonSolutions
Yeah - nothing found on any number of searches “Foundations” “Started” or any of the course title words. Tried with multiple category/sub-category - nothing.

I’ll start a case and see what happens.