And another DMT question - Current user site overriding DMT data

Hello,
I have come up against another anomaly and wanted a bit of a sanity check. In areas like Transfer Orders and now in Part Revisions when using the Part Combined template we see the value of the plant not being imported.

It appears that the DMT (or the BO logic) replaces the value of the plant based on what plant the user who is logged into the DMT at the time they logged out of Epicor.

For example I have 1 part with 3 revisions for different site/plants. After I import using Part combined I see the PartRevision.Plant value all set to 30 which is the plant id that my account is logged into in Epicor. Instead of 30,50,70 respectively.

If create a DMT for PartRevision only it imports correctly…So much for trying to save some time :slight_smile:

Has anyone seen this before?

Using 4.0.34.0 for 10.1.600

Thinking out loud here, but I’m wondering if it might be related to the fact that some deleted the MfgSys Plant for that company?

We have had ongoing issues with this sort of thing. So much so that we ended up creating user accounts for DMT that only have access to 1 specific Plant. Never would I load data via DMT for multiple plants in one file.

For example.

DMT_Plant1
DMT_Plant2

Revision Primary Plant and Alternate Methods for Plants were where we ran into trouble if I remember correctly.

Thanks for the feedback Matt… One for the Feature requests and Suggestions me thinks