Adding UD field to ProForma Report - subreport

Hello.Help,
I’m on 10.1.600.37.

I’ve successfully added the UD field to OrderMsc(_UD) table. It shows where it should in Epicor.

I’m trying to add it to the ProFormaInvc report.

I’ve duplicated the RDD. In the system RDD the UD field is not in the table OrderMsc. In my duplicate, I can see it. I make sure it is not excluded. It is not.

But in Report Builder the subreport that I need to display this UD field is in the HedMscCharge.rdl. It is not the OrderMsc table as expected. HedMscCharge.rdl uses OHOrderMsc.
In the Report Data Definition ->Report Table → Exclusions when I look in OHOrderMsc the UD field is not listed. I don’t know how to address OHOrderMsc in the RDD to have this UD field be available. This is what I need help with.
I can add the field in Report Builder for OHOrderMsc dataset query, but it errors on the UD field.

It’s kind of a hack, but you could add a parameter to the sub report, and pass the UD field’s value from the main report through it.

Thanks for the thought, Calvin.

I have my Epicare case and they titled it
“OM Data retrieval failed for the subreport, custom ProFormaInvc”
Can someone explain what the ‘OM’ is?

Also, can someone tell why the subreport HedMscCharge.rdl using the table OHOrderMsc instead of the OrderMsc table? Why does there need to be a separate OHOrdreMsc?