Accidentally checked Single Sign On for Manager account

I was having issues with dashboard creation while on the Main manager account ( where i do everything from) and went into account maintenance for the manager. While i was in there i accidentally clicked near the the Single Sign On check box and now i cannot uncheck it. I keep getting the error " another user has modified a field".

I closed out of epicor hoping to sign back in and uncheck the box but now its saying “You can only log on via single sign-on.”

How do i uncheck this? i cant sign in and now I can no longer do anything inside of the Epicor Admin Console.

Do you have any other Security Users?

There must be some way around this.

I can’t imagine that the only way to clear that would be by using a SQL UPDATE command inside of SQL Server Management Studio.

Use the following SQL query to confirm you actually did set that

SELECT DcdUserID, RequireSso
FROM UserFile

Go into the admin console and under the app server go to the Users node. Then right click on a user and temporarily set them as a security manager to fix the manager account.

I think the problem is that he can’t get into admin console either cause the manager account won’t work there without SSO

Ah yes, good call there @josecgomez helpful if I read the initial post all the way to the bottom.

1 Like