10.2.500 Upgrade questions

Hi all,

We are finally live from E9 to 10.2.400.7 on premise. I am considering doing the 10.2.500 upgrade since we are so early into being on 10. I have some questions for you experts.

1. Is this a smart thing to do right now?
  2. I’ve heard that some of the upgrades had an ill affect on Service Connect workflows and such. Should I be concerned with this?
  3. We’ve been fixing little things here and there and my concern is that if I continue, they may be items that are already fixed in 10.2.500. Does this make sense in my decision making here?
  4. Any major concerns or issues in 10.2.500 that may make me want to wait a bit?

Thank you,
Chris

we moved from 10.2.200.13 to 10.2.500.5 over Thanksgiving.
I re-imported the assemblies for Service Connect and have not had to alter a single workflow (knock on wood)

1 Like

Still in testing phase of it (not in production) but so far it’s quite good. I haven’t run into any issues at all. This is 10.2.500.4. I also noticed, perhaps it’s in my imagination, but the whole thing feels way faster too.

1 Like

It’s definitely faster. Upgraded my sandbox from 10.2.200.11 to 10.2.500.4 in 30 minutes. I remember some upgrades taking around 4 hours, though, that may have been from 9 to 10, but still–30 minutes is pretty slick.

1 Like

Thank you very much everyone. Much appreciated!

Since you are technically supposed to CRP major versions, you’ll save time in the long run starting on the latest

1 Like