10.2.100.8 -- Bartender "Standard Data Directive Output File"

With contemplating on how to process labels in E10 in reference to Bartender. Currently I am trying to avoid the standard data directive method with autoprint to generate Bartender labels (since there is a small set of labels built in). I have been attempting to use a standard data directive with a simple condition to utilize custom code as an output “BT” file for Bartender to pickup and print the correct label with data associated from the code. Currently I think my issue now is the codes missing “report parameters” similar to the auto print function. But I don’t know how they would look in C# code??? (Code was provided from an older version of E10)

**See attached code:

Custom_Code_Receipt.zip (1.0 KB)

No Records Selected
at Ice.Services.Lib.RunTaskSvc.InnerRunTask(Int64 ipTaskNum, Boolean suppressTransaction) in C:_Releases\ICE\ICE3.2.100.8\Source\Server\Services\Lib\RunTask\RunTask.cs:line 542
at Ice.Services.Lib.RunTaskSvcFacade.RunTask(Int64 ipTaskNum) in C:_Releases\ICE\ICE3.2.100.8\Source\Server\Services\Lib\RunTask\RunTaskSvcFacade.cs:line 138
at SyncInvokeRunTask(Object , Object[] , Object[] )

Check my old dev server, I already have a solution to use any BT template to print
Mine was on a customization but it can be easily ported to BPM

Can you PM me please.