Write to CSV with button. Used for Bartender

Do I want that whole line in there? Or should I shorten that to just pn and desc?

I’m sure I’ll have more questions, but that was the first thing that I saw that seemed a little odd.

And to reiterate, the things that I should be changing to my system would be the 2 guids, (one for the button and one for the grid), and the network location for the drop. Right?

Sure enough, I missed that. Remove all but your string pn and string desc parameters. (I updated the code)

You are correct, that should get it going <fingers crossed >

I would point out that your BAQ has the PN limited - that may be on purpose but for my testing I had to remove it since I didn’t have any matching pn’s

Perfect,

Yeah, I forgot about the filter. That was just to reduce the number of records returned. I’ll be taking that out.

Thanks, I let you know how it goes when I get a chance to try it.

Brandon

2 Likes

So. I got the button working. SUPER excited. There are a couple of changes needed.

First, the headers are in the file. In the private void PrintClick(object sender, EventArgs e) section, we need to call the header to be sent somewhere right?

Secondly, there needs to be a carriage return after the lines. The text file has all one line. I’m thinking, after the addDataToCSV line of the code below, there should be something to add the carriage return right?

myCSV = ""; //make sure our CSV is empty
		foreach(var row in LabelGrid.Rows)   //.the var row now represents the current row as we iterate
		{
		   if(row.Selected)// for only selected rows
		   {
		    addDataToCSV(row.Cells["Part_PartNum"].Value.ToString());                          
		    addDataToCSV(row.Cells["Part_PartDescription"].Value.ToString());                          

}
		}

Other than those 2 little things it works great. I’m super excited to get this working.

So I did some googling and tried adding this code

It puts quotes around the carriage return (big surprise right.)

I’ve been trying to find out how to get the header data to write first, but no luck yet.

Sorry for the delay - super busy today. Glad it got going.

Maybe the easiest way is to do:

private void addDataToCSV(string datastring)
        {
                  myCSV += datastring;
        }

What do we need to do with the headers? Do you need them or no? I apparently had a lapse of consciousness when I added MakeLabelData because we aren’t even using it.

The easiest way to ADD headers:

foreach(var row in LabelGrid.Rows)   //.the var row now represents the current row as we iterate
		{
		    addDataToCSV("\"PartNumber\",");                           //ADDED
		    addDataToCSV("\"Description\"");                          //ADDED
     	            addDataToCSV(Environment.NewLine);   		 

{
		    addDataToCSV("\""+row.Cells["Part_PartNum"].Value.ToString()+"\",");                          
		    addDataToCSV(row.Cells["Part_PartDescription"].Value.ToString());                          
		    addDataToCSV(Environment.NewLine);   		    

}
		}

1 Like

Hey, I’m getting back into this stuff now. Lots of other stuff to catch up on. For headers, I needed the column headers. Maybe you caught when I said I didn’t need the Bartender headers (this line that starts and stops with %) because I was going to have the integration builder handle that for me. I was already trying what you said before you posted that.

I feel pretty dumb but it took me a few hours to figure out that the addDataToCSV was a private void written in this program, I kept thinking that it was something that was built in because I kept looking above instead of below. For stupid. Once I figured that out, it made sense what you were doing with adding the quotes around stuff, and why it would add the quotes around the carriage line. Then I moved around the headers so it only added those once instead of on every line. I added the quotes around the part description because it needed it there. I also moved the carriage line to the beginning of the data insert so I don’t get an extra line at the end of the CSV (I think that would lead to blank labels). When I do that I only need it in there once. Here’s my final code. This should work great. Thanks again for your help on this. I learned a ton and there is a lot of places where I can use this in our system.

public class Script
{
	// ** Wizard Insert Location - Do Not Remove 'Begin/End Wizard Added Module Level Variables' Comments! **
	// Begin Wizard Added Module Level Variables **

// End Wizard Added Module Level Variables **

// Add Custom Module Level Variables Here **
EpiUltraGrid LabelGrid;
EpiButton PrintButton;
string datas;
string headers;
string myCSV;

public void InitializeCustomCode()

{
		// ** Wizard Insert Location - Do not delete 'Begin/End Wizard Added Variable Initialization' lines **
		// Begin Wizard Added Variable Initialization

// End Wizard Added Variable Initialization

// Begin Wizard Added Custom Method Calls

// End Wizard Added Custom Method Calls

LabelGrid = (EpiUltraGrid)csm.GetNativeControlReference("8d6c1c8e-c9b5-46f6-b859-4895c6c990ea");
		 PrintButton = (EpiButton)csm.GetNativeControlReference("b5582d1a-df22-4cbb-8164-cda59df2654e");

PrintButton.Click += new EventHandler(PrintClick);
	}

public void DestroyCustomCode()
	{
		// ** Wizard Insert Location - Do not delete 'Begin/End Wizard Added Object Disposal' lines **
		// Begin Wizard Added Object Disposal

// End Wizard Added Object Disposal

// Begin Custom Code Disposal

// End Custom Code Disposal
			PrintButton.Click -= new EventHandler(PrintClick);
	}

private void PrintClick(object sender, EventArgs e)
	{
		string to = "\\\\network location\\clicktext.txt";
                string[] source = {""};

addDataToCSV("\"pn\","); //add the header information here. This can be done in one line or in many like is shown
			addDataToCSV("\"desc\"");
		{
		   {

addDataToCSV(Environment.NewLine);//this adds a carriage return to add this to the next line
		    addDataToCSV("\""+row.Cells["Part_PartNum"].Value.ToString()+"\","); //this adds the data with a comma after it. The comma is needed for each record except the last on a line  
		    addDataToCSV("\""+row.Cells["Part_PartDescription"].Value.ToString()+"\""); //this is the last record on the line. It doesn't need a comma becuase there will be a carriage return before the next line
		   }
		}

MessageBox.Show("CSV: " + myCSV);
		source[0] = myCSV;
		System.IO.File.WriteAllLines(to,source);

}

private void addDataToCSV(string datastring)
        {
            myCSV += datastring ;
        }

}
1 Like

Awesome, glad you got it! I’ll catch you at Insights.

1 Like

Question about some code basics. Below is the destroy custom code section. So I took what I learned here and duplicated/expanded it to another dashboard where there are three different places where I used a button. So everything got triplicated with the appropriate pieces changed out. Seems to work fine. One of the things that I forgot to triplicate was the destroy custom code section (I fixed it once I noticed it). My question is, what kind of bad things could happen if I were to miss that piece of setup?

Best case scenario, nothing since the objects we hooked those events to are gone. Worse case scenario, memory leak. This means that you aren’t freeing up things you created and over time they keep building up, causing issues eventually.

In this instance, I am pretty sure that C# garbage collection takes care of it since the object is destroyed when that form is closed anyway.

Good to know.

Depending on the object and the event you could be leaving a registered event listener and create a memory leak. Always be a good citizen and dispose of your objects (specially de-register all events)

2 Likes

Another question about customizations as it pertains to dashboards. I did this customization to add the print buttons. That all works great. Now I want to add another query to the dashboard (another tab). Normally I would add the query in the base dashboard and redeploy, then the change would be picked up. However now that I have the customization layered on top it blocks that change. Is there a way to modify the customization to add this new tab? Or is it just easier to rebuild (copy paste?) the customization on top of the new revision of the base dashboard?

I’m not sure of the BEST way but there are few possibilities.

You could start over and copy over your customization. The only issue here is that you may have to tweak some of the customization manually. For example, if you reference any controls using csm.GetNativeControlByReference() the GUID of your controls may change. Also, if you created any events (like button click etc) you may have to finagle a little - but assuming the names of your custom controls don’t change, you should be able to copy/paste all of the event handler code (add event handler +=, remove event handler -=, and the event handler code itself)

The other option is to use the Sheet Wizard to create a new tab. You would have to learn how to call a BAQ from code (it’s always great to learn). In short, you add an UltraGrid, then you call your BAQ from code (using parameters if needed) and then bind the results to your ultragrid.

Note that you;ll want to use the adapter wizard to bring in the DynamicQueryAdapter — the list isn’t really in alphabetical order so you’ll really have to dig for it. Also, in my example below, I have a parameter setup in my BAQ, if you don’t, leave that part out.

Example code:

//---- Setup printer list-----
DynamicQueryAdapter dqa = new DynamicQueryAdapter(oTrans);
dqa.BOConnect();
QueryExecutionDataSet qeds = dqa.GetQueryExecutionParametersByID("Printer_By_Company_CC");
qeds.ExecutionParameter.Clear();
qeds.ExecutionParameter.AddExecutionParameterRow("COMPANY",((Ice.Core.Session)oTrans.Session).CompanyID,"nvarchar",false,Guid.NewGuid(),"A");
dqa.ExecuteByID("Printer_By_Company_CC",qeds);
//MessageBox.Show(dqa.QueryResults.Tables["Results"].Rows.Count.ToString());
if(dqa.QueryResults.Tables["Results"].Rows.Count > 0)
{
//SET TO GRID HERE........
///prntr = dqa.QueryResults.Tables["Results"].Rows[0]["SysPrinter_NetworkPath"].ToString();
PrinterGrid.DataSource = dqa.QueryResults;

foreach (var Row in PrinterGrid.Rows)
{  //you can do something based on each row
//MessageBox.Show(Row.Cells["SysPrinter_NetworkPath"].Value.ToString());

}

Actually the customization should work fine the way it is, simply changing the dashboard and re-deploying should be all you need. As long as you are not removing existing stuff in the dashboard.

Looks like it was the interface between my seat and the keyboard on this one.

I forgot that my customized dashboard is running off of a copy of the original, so I was modifying the original, and of course, it doesn’t do anything when I deploy it, because the original is not deployed as an assembly, it’s the copy.

So I added the tab in the copy, and everything flows through like I would expect it to.

Thanks for the help.

2 Likes

So I am getting an error sometimes when the users are using one of the print buttons. It’s only happening on the thin clients which are remoting into a server to use MES. Below is the error. I don’t know that it means exactly. It’s has never popped up with this message on a regular computer, only these thin clients, and it’s popped up on more than one thin client. Also, it’s not consistent. If you click ok and try again, after a few times it will usually work. So I don’t think it’s a permissions setting, because then it would never work right? When things are intermittent, it’s always tough to track down. Has anyone seen this before?

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.IOException: The specified network name is no longer available.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding)
   at System.IO.File.WriteAllLines(String path, String[] contents)
   at Script.PrintLotLabel(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.Misc.UltraButtonBase.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at Ice.Lib.Framework.EpiButton.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.Misc.UltraButton.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at Ice.Lib.Framework.EpiButton.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.36366 built by: FX452RTMLDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Epicor
    Assembly Version: 3.0.7.0
    Win32 Version: 3.0.7.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Epicor.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.36389 built by: FX452RTMLDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
Ice.Lib.Deployment
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Lib.Deployment.DLL
Epicor.ServiceModel
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Epicor.ServiceModel.DLL
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
Ice.Lib.AppSettingsHandler
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Lib.AppSettingsHandler.DLL
Erp.Menu.Mes
    Assembly Version: 10.0.700.0
    Win32 Version: 10.0.700.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Menu.Mes.DLL
Ice.Lib.EpiClientLib
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Lib.EpiClientLib.DLL
Ice.Lib.EpiResourceLib
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Lib.EpiResourceLib.DLL
Ice.Lib.Logon
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Lib.Logon.DLL
Ice.Core.Session
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Core.Session.DLL
System.Data
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.36372 built by: FX452RTMLDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
Ice.Contracts.BO.Menu
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Contracts.BO.Menu.DLL
System.ServiceModel
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ServiceModel/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.ServiceModel.dll
SMDiagnostics
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/SMDiagnostics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/SMDiagnostics.dll
Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinEditors.v12.2
    Assembly Version: 12.2.20122.2018
    Win32 Version: 12.2.20122.2018
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinEditors.v12.2.DLL
Infragistics4.Win.v12.2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Infragistics4.Win.v12.2.DLL
Infragistics4.Shared.v12.2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Infragistics4.Shared.v12.2.DLL
UIAutomationProvider
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/UIAutomationProvider/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/UIAutomationProvider.dll
Infragistics4.Win.Misc.v12.2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Infragistics4.Win.Misc.v12.2.DLL
Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Xaml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xaml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xaml.dll
UIAutomationTypes
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/UIAutomationTypes/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/UIAutomationTypes.dll
WindowsBase
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/WindowsBase/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/WindowsBase.dll
Ice.Contracts.BO.UserFile
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Contracts.BO.UserFile.DLL
Ice.Lib.ChangePassword
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Lib.ChangePassword.DLL
Epicor.Ice.Version
    Win32 Version: 3.0.7.4
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Epicor.Ice.Version.DLL
Ice.Contracts.Lib.SessionMod
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Contracts.Lib.SessionMod.DLL
Epicor.App.Version
    Win32 Version: 10.0.700.4
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Epicor.App.Version.DLL
System.IdentityModel
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.IdentityModel/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.IdentityModel.dll
Ice.Lib.Cryptography
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Lib.Cryptography.DLL
System.Runtime.Serialization
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
System.ServiceModel.Internals
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ServiceModel.Internals/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.ServiceModel.Internals.dll
System.IdentityModel.Selectors
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.IdentityModel.Selectors/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.IdentityModel.Selectors.dll
System.Xml.Linq
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
System.Numerics
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
System.Data.Entity
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Data.Entity/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.Entity.dll
Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
Ice.Contracts.Lib.BOReader
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Contracts.Lib.BOReader.DLL
Ice.Lib.Startup
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Lib.Startup.DLL
Ice.Lib.BroadcastTower
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Lib.BroadcastTower.DLL
Ice.Lib.ClientPlugins
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Lib.ClientPlugins.DLL
Erp.Adapters.Labor
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.Labor.DLL
Erp.Adapters.EmpBasic
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.EmpBasic.DLL
Erp.Adapters.UserFile
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.UserFile.DLL
Ice.Adapters.Menu
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Adapters.Menu.DLL
Erp.Adapters.Drawings
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.Drawings.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.Labor
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.Labor.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.EmpBasic
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.EmpBasic.DLL
Erp.Lib.ErpPlugins
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Plugins/Erp.Lib.ErpPlugins.dll
Ice.Contracts.Lib.ClientCache
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Contracts.Lib.ClientCache.DLL
Ice.Contracts.Lib.ClassAttribute
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Contracts.Lib.ClassAttribute.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.UserFile
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.UserFile.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.Drawings
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.Drawings.DLL
Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinGrid.v12.2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinGrid.v12.2.DLL
Ice.Lib.Splash
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Lib.Splash.DLL
Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinStatusBar.v12.2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinStatusBar.v12.2.DLL
Ice.Lib.Styling
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Lib.Styling.DLL
Ice.Lib.ServerStartup
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Lib.ServerStartup.DLL
Ice.Contracts.BO.Theme
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Contracts.BO.Theme.DLL
Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinDock.v12.2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinDock.v12.2.DLL
Ice.Lib.FWCombos
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Lib.FWCombos.DLL
Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinToolbars.v12.2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinToolbars.v12.2.DLL
Ice.Contracts.BO.QuickSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Contracts.BO.QuickSearch.DLL
Ice.Contracts.BO.GenXData
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Contracts.BO.GenXData.DLL
Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinMaskedEdit.v12.2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinMaskedEdit.v12.2.DLL
SetUserObjectsLimit
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/SetUserObjectsLimit.EXE
System.Data.DataSetExtensions
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Data.DataSetExtensions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.DataSetExtensions.dll
ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib
    Assembly Version: 0.85.5.452
    Win32 Version: 0.85.5.452
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.DLL
System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Soap
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Soap/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Soap.dll
System.Web.Services
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Web.Services/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Web.Services.dll
Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinListView.v12.2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinListView.v12.2.DLL
Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinSchedule.v12.2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinSchedule.v12.2.DLL
Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinTree.v12.2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinTree.v12.2.DLL
Ice.Lib.Help
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Lib.Help.DLL
Ice.Lib.EpiReportLib
    Win32 Version: 3.0.7.4
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Lib.EpiReportLib.DLL
Ice.UI.EpiUIFunctionLib
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.UI.EpiUIFunctionLib.DLL
Ice.UI.Dashboard
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.UI.Dashboard.DLL
Ice.Adapters.DynamicQuery
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Adapters.DynamicQuery.DLL
Ice.Lib.FileTransfer
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Lib.FileTransfer.DLL
Menu.Mes.MESMenu.EP.RAPAT.Customization.MESv1.CustomCode.2
    Win32 Version: 0.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/ProgramData/Epicor/epicor10-808/3.0.7.0/RAPAT/CustomDLLs/Menu.Mes.MESMenu.EP.RAPAT.Customization.MESv1.CustomCode.2.dll
Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinTabControl.v12.2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinTabControl.v12.2.DLL
Epicor.Social.DataContracts
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Epicor.Social.DataContracts.DLL
Ice.Contracts.Lib.FileTransfer
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Contracts.Lib.FileTransfer.DLL
Ice.Contracts.BO.DynamicQuery
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Contracts.BO.DynamicQuery.DLL
Ice.UI.SysMonitorEntry
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.UI.SysMonitorEntry.DLL
Ice.Adapters.SysMonitor
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Adapters.SysMonitor.DLL
Ice.Adapters.ReportMonitor
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Adapters.ReportMonitor.DLL
Ice.Adapters.SysAgent
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Adapters.SysAgent.DLL
Ice.Adapters.ExtServiceRegistration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Adapters.ExtServiceRegistration.DLL
Ice.Adapters.SysMonitorTasks
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Adapters.SysMonitorTasks.DLL
Ice.Contracts.BO.SysMonitor
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Contracts.BO.SysMonitor.DLL
Ice.Contracts.BO.SysMonitorTasks
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Contracts.BO.SysMonitorTasks.DLL
Ice.Contracts.BO.ExtServiceRegistration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Contracts.BO.ExtServiceRegistration.DLL
Ice.Lib.ClientFunctions
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Lib.ClientFunctions.DLL
Ice.Contracts.Lib.ClientFunctions
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Contracts.Lib.ClientFunctions.DLL
Ice.Contracts.BO.ReportMonitor
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Contracts.BO.ReportMonitor.DLL
Ice.Contracts.BO.SysAgent
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Contracts.BO.SysAgent.DLL
Ice.Lib.GlobalStrings
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Lib.GlobalStrings.DLL
App.SysMonitorEntry.SysMonitorForm.EP.RAPAT.Personalization.shoptc07.CustomCode
    CodeBase: file:///C:/ProgramData/Epicor/epicor10-808/3.0.7.0/RAPAT/CustomDLLs/App.SysMonitorEntry.SysMonitorForm.EP.RAPAT.Personalization.shoptc07.CustomCode.dll
Ice.Contracts.BO.Favorite
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Contracts.BO.Favorite.DLL
Erp.Common.ContractInterfaces
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Common.ContractInterfaces.DLL
Ice.Contracts.BO.LangTran
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Contracts.BO.LangTran.DLL
Ice.Lib.RestrictedLicenseLib
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Lib.RestrictedLicenseLib.DLL
Erp.UI.StartIndirectActivityEntry
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.UI.StartIndirectActivityEntry.DLL
Erp.Adapters.ResourceGroup
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.ResourceGroup.DLL
Erp.Adapters.Indirect
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.Indirect.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.ResourceGroup
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.ResourceGroup.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.Indirect
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.Indirect.DLL
Erp.Lib.GlobalStrings
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Lib.GlobalStrings.DLL
Ice.Contracts.BO.NamedSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Contracts.BO.NamedSearch.DLL
Ice.Adapters.QuickSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Adapters.QuickSearch.DLL
Ice.Adapters.Dashboard
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Adapters.Dashboard.DLL
Ice.Contracts.BO.DashBoard
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Contracts.BO.DashBoard.DLL
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Ice.UI.App.PaintLabelPrint_0
    Assembly Version: 3.0.6305.673
    Win32 Version: 3.0.6305.673
    CodeBase: file:///C:/ProgramData/Epicor/epicor10-808/3.0.7.0/RAPAT/shared/CustomDLLs/Ice.UI.App.PaintLabelPrint.dll
App.PaintLabelPrint.MainController.EP.RAPAT.Customization.PaintLabel.CustomCode
    CodeBase: file:///C:/ProgramData/Epicor/epicor10-808/3.0.7.0/RAPAT/CustomDLLs/App.PaintLabelPrint.MainController.EP.RAPAT.Customization.PaintLabel.CustomCode.dll
Ice.Lib.AppBuilder
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Lib.AppBuilder.DLL
Ice.Ewa.MetadataExtractor
    Assembly Version: 1.1.1.101
    Win32 Version: 1.1.1.101
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Ewa.MetadataExtractor.EXE
Ice.Adapters.RptDataDef
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Adapters.RptDataDef.DLL
Ice.Contracts.BO.RptDataDef
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Contracts.BO.RptDataDef.DLL
Ice.Adapters.Company
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Adapters.Company.DLL
Ice.Contracts.BO.Company
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Contracts.BO.Company.DLL
Ice.Adapters.UserFile
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Adapters.UserFile.DLL
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Erp.Adapters.OpMaster
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.OpMaster.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.OpMaster
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.OpMaster.DLL
Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinChart.v12.2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinChart.v12.2.DLL
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Erp.Adapters.ProdGrup
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.ProdGrup.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.ProdGrup
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.ProdGrup.DLL
ShopTracker.d0e88155-f58c-4f19-872f-321e8e53fe43.DBTracker.CustomCode
    CodeBase: file:///C:/ProgramData/Epicor/epicor10-808/3.0.7.0/RAPAT/CustomDLLs/ShopTracker.d0e88155-f58c-4f19-872f-321e8e53fe43.DBTracker.CustomCode.dll
ShopTracker.d1d68f32-d9c0-4bbf-b4ad-84c0605c98cd.DBTracker.CustomCode
    CodeBase: file:///C:/ProgramData/Epicor/epicor10-808/3.0.7.0/RAPAT/CustomDLLs/ShopTracker.d1d68f32-d9c0-4bbf-b4ad-84c0605c98cd.DBTracker.CustomCode.dll
Erp.UI.PartTracker
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.UI.PartTracker.DLL
Erp.Adapters.Part
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.Part.DLL
Erp.Adapters.PlantTranSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.PlantTranSearch.DLL
Erp.Adapters.PWLocHisSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.PWLocHisSearch.DLL
Erp.Adapters.DMRProcessing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.DMRProcessing.DLL
Erp.Adapters.PartCostSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.PartCostSearch.DLL
Erp.Adapters.PartFIFOCost
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.PartFIFOCost.DLL
Erp.Adapters.PartWipSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.PartWipSearch.DLL
Erp.Adapters.PartBinSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.PartBinSearch.DLL
Erp.Adapters.SerialNo
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.SerialNo.DLL
Erp.Adapters.EngWorkBench
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.EngWorkBench.DLL
Erp.Adapters.UserCompSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.UserCompSearch.DLL
Erp.Adapters.NonConf
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.NonConf.DLL
Erp.Adapters.WhseBin
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.WhseBin.DLL
Ice.Adapters.LangName
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Adapters.LangName.DLL
Erp.Adapters.CCDtlSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.CCDtlSearch.DLL
Erp.Adapters.OrderAlloc
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.OrderAlloc.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.Part
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.Part.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.PWLocHisSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.PWLocHisSearch.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.DMRProcessing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.DMRProcessing.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.PartCostSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.PartCostSearch.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.PlantTranSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.PlantTranSearch.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.PartBinSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.PartBinSearch.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.SerialNo
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.SerialNo.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.PartFIFOCost
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.PartFIFOCost.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.PartWipSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.PartWipSearch.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.EngWorkBench
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.EngWorkBench.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.CCDtlSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.CCDtlSearch.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.OrderAlloc
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.OrderAlloc.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.NonConf
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.NonConf.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.UserCompSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.UserCompSearch.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.WhseBin
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.WhseBin.DLL
Ice.Contracts.BO.LangName
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Contracts.BO.LangName.DLL
Erp.UI.Shared
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.UI.Shared.DLL
Erp.UI.Controls.Combos
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.UI.Controls.Combos.DLL
Erp.Adapters.Plant
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.Plant.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.Plant
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.Plant.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.PartClass
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.PartClass.DLL
App.PartTracker.PartTrackerForm.EP.RAPAT.Customization.BrandonA.CustomCode
    CodeBase: file:///C:/ProgramData/Epicor/epicor10-808/3.0.7.0/RAPAT/CustomDLLs/App.PartTracker.PartTrackerForm.EP.RAPAT.Customization.BrandonA.CustomCode.dll
Erp.UI.JobTracker
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.UI.JobTracker.DLL
Erp.UI.JobLib
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.UI.JobLib.DLL
Erp.Adapters.JobEntry
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.JobEntry.DLL
Erp.Adapters.Project
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.Project.DLL
Erp.Adapters.Person
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.Person.DLL
Erp.Adapters.FirstArt
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.FirstArt.DLL
Erp.Adapters.LaborDtlSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.LaborDtlSearch.DLL
Erp.Adapters.PartTran
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.PartTran.DLL
Erp.Adapters.PORelSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.PORelSearch.DLL
Erp.Adapters.ShipDtlSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.ShipDtlSearch.DLL
Erp.Adapters.JobAsmblCosts
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.JobAsmblCosts.DLL
Erp.Adapters.MiscShip
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.MiscShip.DLL
Erp.Adapters.JobProdSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.JobProdSearch.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.JobEntry
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.JobEntry.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.Project
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.Project.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.Person
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.Person.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.ShipDtlSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.ShipDtlSearch.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.FirstArt
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.FirstArt.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.LaborDtlSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.LaborDtlSearch.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.PORelSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.PORelSearch.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.PartTran
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.PartTran.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.JobAsmblCosts
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.JobAsmblCosts.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.MiscShip
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.MiscShip.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.JobProdSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.JobProdSearch.DLL
Erp.UI.MaterialQueueEntry
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.UI.MaterialQueueEntry.DLL
Erp.Adapters.SelectedSerialNumbers
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.SelectedSerialNumbers.DLL
Erp.Adapters.MaterialQueue
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.MaterialQueue.DLL
Erp.Adapters.IssueReturn
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.IssueReturn.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.MaterialQueue
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.MaterialQueue.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.IssueReturn
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.IssueReturn.DLL
App.MaterialQueueEntry.MaterialQueueEntryForm.EP.RAPAT.Personalization.shoptc07.CustomCode
    CodeBase: file:///C:/ProgramData/Epicor/epicor10-808/3.0.7.0/RAPAT/CustomDLLs/App.MaterialQueueEntry.MaterialQueueEntryForm.EP.RAPAT.Personalization.shoptc07.CustomCode.dll
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 12.0.20806.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
Erp.UI.StartProductionActivityEntry
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.UI.StartProductionActivityEntry.DLL
Erp.Adapters.Resource
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.Resource.DLL
Erp.Adapters.JobAsmSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.JobAsmSearch.DLL
Erp.Adapters.JobOperSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.JobOperSearch.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.Resource
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.Resource.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.JobAsmSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.JobAsmSearch.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.JobOperSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.JobOperSearch.DLL
Erp.UI.EndActivityEntry
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.UI.EndActivityEntry.DLL
Erp.Adapters.Reason
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.Reason.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.Reason
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.Reason.DLL
App.EndActivityEntry.EndActForm.EP.RAPAT.Customization.Custom_20160715.CustomCode
    CodeBase: file:///C:/ProgramData/Epicor/epicor10-808/3.0.7.0/RAPAT/CustomDLLs/App.EndActivityEntry.EndActForm.EP.RAPAT.Customization.Custom_20160715.CustomCode.dll
Ice.Lib.About
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Ice.Lib.About.DLL
Erp.Adapters.IRWarehseSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.IRWarehseSearch.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.IRWarehseSearch
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.IRWarehseSearch.DLL
Erp.Adapters.LegalNumGenOpts
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.LegalNumGenOpts.DLL
Erp.UI.MaterialQueueMgrEntry
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.UI.MaterialQueueMgrEntry.DLL
Erp.Adapters.WhseGroup
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.WhseGroup.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.WhseGroup
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.WhseGroup.DLL
Erp.UI.ReturnMiscRequestEntry
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.UI.ReturnMiscRequestEntry.DLL
Erp.Adapters.ReturnRequest
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.ReturnRequest.DLL
Erp.Adapters.Warehse
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Adapters.Warehse.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.ReturnRequest
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.ReturnRequest.DLL
Erp.Contracts.BO.Warehse
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.Contracts.BO.Warehse.DLL
Erp.UI.StartReworkActivityEntry
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Epicor/ERP10.0Client/Client/Erp.UI.StartReworkActivityEntry.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Looks like a connectivity issue, bad switch? bad nic? if its happening in machines that are all near eachother I’d say bad switch or bad cable.

Would this error have to come from between the server view and the location it’s trying to write to though? The thin client is remoting (RPD) in, it shouldn’t get a message like this because it’s only seeing the screen, not actually processing anything, right? So in theory, the thin clients shouldn’t be the weak point, it would be the connection between the RDP server and the server that has bartender on it, because that’s where the file is being written.

We are running hardwire to the thin client to rule out any connectivity issues (they are currently running on Wi-FI, and we’ve had some problems with the wireless print server that’s out there). So you could be right, and we’ll find out. However I have concerns that this isn’t the problem with this message.