Weird issue after user made a person on a customized form

We just upgraded to 10.2.300.11

Amongst all the issues reported, we found 2 issues that stunned us…

1. we only have 4 users with security manager setup. After the upgrade process, over 40 users extra had security managers flag active! We found out because one user reported seeing new menus on their home view!!! we did not do any actions that may have caused this via the upgrade… anyone experienced this? It has been corrected as soon as reported…:wink:

2. We have an issue with users making a perso, on a customized form. The main perso is to move some columns around in a grid. The end result after saving, closing and re-opening the form is the grid is moved away to it’s right by sometimes, half the screen !

To demonstrate:
I opened the base of PartTracker form. Lowered the grid to add a label and saved the custo.
I assigned it to a test menu, removed the dev mode and re-opened the form.
I then moved the site column in the grid to another location (99% of perso are column moves) and save the layouts.
Closing the form and reopening it , the grid was moved.

See snapshot of our test
> 
> Base – PartTracker
>  ![image|688x500](upload://1xRwXdMxfjlup3uRmoGToC0p0qN.png) 
> 
> We then, under dev mode, we  moved the grid down and added a test label, save layouts and save.
> We then removed dev mode, and selected to move the Site column and saved the layout.  (it then becomes a personilisation under my id) after the save.
> 
> We then close and open again, (which opens the perso ) and the grid has moved .
>  ![image|690x500](upload://8iqcFKnKgNrUt0e2L3S3hvQg1wl.png) 
> 
> This move is small, but on some customizations the grid move is more than half the screen view!

In this example it is a small move… but some of our custo is very significant… This relates as well to custo’s where the grid has been touched…

Has this been experienced by anyone? We are preparing to open a ticket about this to support but I was wandering if anyone experienced this.

Thank you

Pierre

That’s one way to ensure that the upgrade doesn’t lock anyone out of what they used to be able to do. :wink:

As for #2

Solution (from that thread)

Well all of this was working fine under our previous version… Users were able to move around the grid columns and save their layouts.

Even if I go into user personalisation (not under dev mode) and move back the grid, save and save the layouts… closing and re-opening the form does not show the changes…

Now, it has become a curse ! or maybe it is another undocumented feature ?

Pierre