Tracker Forms in 10.2.400 - Can't Access Customization!

Hello all,

We recently upgraded to 10.2.400.16 and I am having issues with applying customizations to trackers on the main menu. I have this customization that I have created for PO tracker:

But when I go to menu maintenance, I cannot apply this customization to the existing PO tracker:

I also notice that when I try to create a new menu item for it, there is no .dll for PO Tracker, only PO entry. As there are some differences between the entry and tracker screens (i.e. Receipts), I am confused how to approach this. Ultimately, I just want to apply my customization to all occurrences of PO Tracker on the menu.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Alice

In your first screenshot you can see this customization is company specific to QTS. The menu item in the second screenshot if for All Companies. Two ways to fix.

1. Open the customization and Save As also checking the all companies checkbox. Then it will be available in the dropdown. This would be if you want this customization active in all your companies.
  2. In Menu Maint after selecting the menu item go to Actions > Copy to Current Company. Then the current customization for QTS will be available in the dropdown.
1 Like

That is such useful information, Thank you!

I’m running into the same situation. I have tried both of @tkoch tips and none of them work. I am actually creating a separate menu item under a different folder and no matter what I try it keeps showing me the POEntry customization. But if I goto PO Tracker in the out of the box menu, it does show my customization. Seems so simple just to have its own dll like all the trackers do, why would Epicor not have one for POTracker? Does anyone have any other ideas on how to get my customizations to show in the drop down? I also noticed that when I click on my menu, it launches PO Entry and not PO Tracker. I feel like their is an argument or something missing? But don’t see an area in Menu Maintenance to enter one. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi,

This may help

Cheers,

Andrew.

1 Like

Thanks Andrew. Yes I found that same post after my post as is always the case I think lol. I did the steps of updating the arguments field via a UBAQ like that post says and that worked. This almost has to be some kind of a bug I would think? Shouldn’t have to use a UBAQ to update a field to get this to work. Based on other posts I found, looks like this has been an issue in every version of 10. Weird it hasn’t been addressed yet.

I agree.

Glad you got it sorted.

1 Like