Table relationship diagram

Well it turns out that Epicor indeed made an ERD for version 10. not 100% but close... you may get it here. If you are in version 9 or 8 this is not 100% accurate but its close enough to get you what you need. Most everything you need should be in the ERP Schema

All 300MB of it.... ENJOY

THANK YOU EPICOR

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

T: 904.469.1524 mobile

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 2:34 PM, Todd Caughey tcaughey@... [vantage] <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p>

What version are you on? I just notices today that the Pack slip RDD (which drives the labels too) involves 25 tables. Blew me away. Just for that RDD it is pretty messy and probably overkill for a simple label. Probably all that is needed would be the ShipDtl and ShipHead tables linked to some supporting things like Part.

-Todd C.

Â

Â

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2015 1:26 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Table relationship diagram

Â

Â

I have been asked to design a new barcode packing label using zebra software so need to build the relationships.

Can anyone send me a link to a database schema or simplified relationship diagram so I can link the required tables to create the source query please?

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>

I have been asked to design a new barcode packing label using zebra software so need to build the relationships.

Can anyone send me a link to a database schema or simplified relationship diagram so I can link the required tables to create the source query please?

Epicor has too many tables there is no ERD available...Â
If you tell us what you need most of us can help you figure it outÂ

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

T: 904.469.1524 mobile

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 2:25 PM, Ian Stockbridge ian.stockbridge@... [vantage] <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p></p><p dir="ltr">I have been asked to design a new barcode packing label using zebra software so need to build the relationships.</p>

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>

What version are you on?  I just notices today that the Pack slip RDD (which drives the labels too) involves 25 tables.  Blew me away.  Just for that RDD it is pretty messy and probably overkill for a simple label.  Probably all that is needed would be the ShipDtl and ShipHead tables linked to some supporting things like Part.

-Todd C.

http://epidd.wisconsinconverting.com/

Joshua Giese

CIO

Direct:     920.593.8299

IT Dept:   920.437.6400 Ext. 337

Site ID:    27450-E905702A-SQL64

Wisconsin Converting, Inc.

Sent: Friday, July 10, 2015 1:35 PM
Subject: RE: [Vantage] Table relationship diagram

What version are you on?  I just notices today that the Pack slip RDD (which drives the labels too) involves 25 tables.  Blew me away.  Just for that RDD it is pretty messy and probably overkill for a simple label.  Probably all that is needed would be the ShipDtl and ShipHead tables linked to some supporting things like Part.

-Todd C.