Stock Status Report - Zero Value on Part

Dear Baeisa, We have checked that it is working fine. But when we are trying to add MtlUnitCost and MtlBurUnitCost that doesn’t match with Stcok Status report.

Could you suggest, how to add costing part?

Hi @Hari_Dutt,
finance module is not set in my environment, so i can not help you on that, however if i were you i would validate what cost method you want first, then see where Epicor is calculating it, even if that happened -on the fly-, it is much easier to capture Epicor view values at any UI and save it on UD fields than trying to work out the logic behind each method, i have developed something similar to capture Quote Cost/Unit price values per quantity which Epicor calculate it -on the fly- and view it on the Quote UI only when quantity line selected on grid.

Now with regard to the multiple plants issue, try to add PlantID as another parameter to the query and use it as filter in each of sub-query as well as the top one.

We are using FIFO Method and please let me know how they are calculating ?

In Part Tracker cost is showing 22.880 but in Stock Status Report is appearing 22.873. The part is setup as FIFO.

Hello this BAQ is great. What would I need to change in it to get negative results as well?

@JPS75 you can remove the highlighted criteria

just what I need and i couldn’t figure out how to count it

1 Like