SSRS Report in Dashboard

I have an SSRS report embedded in a dashboard via URL. This has worked for ages with no issues. I should note that everyone is running on vpn from home.
We are now running into an issue with a couple of users who report that the report will not load and instead shows this message:

Interesting, when I give them the direct link to use on a browser, they get the same issue.

I have googled a bit and this seems to be a very obscure error.
Any clue where I should start?

are you able to generate / save the data set when the report is called, pull the data set GUID from the system monitor - and then goto the ReportBuilder and run it with the GUID?

Sorry I wasn’t clear enough. This is a custom SSRS report that is unrelated to Epicor and is simply displayed in a dashboard via the URL link functionality

nifty.
but can you still run the ssrs from the ReportBuilder?
assuming you have a way to get the dataset
at least that will tell you SSRS is working

Well, I can as can most user run it via the report server portal and the dashboard. It’s just a couple of users who are reporting seeing it, that’s why it’s bizzaro

Error Message on the event log:

The description for Event ID 1309 from source ASP.NET 4.0.30319.0 cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event: 

An unhandled exception has occurred.
03/24/20 10:15:17
03/24/20 16:15:17
00c3c9b5a57b4504b85d9a723256620d
ReportServer_EPICORLIVE_0-12-132295400872029639
RosettaSrv
/ReportServer_EPICORLIVE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSRS13.EPICORLIVE\Reporting Services\ReportServer\
DB01
ReportingServicesService.exe
JRFORTHO\epicorsql
COMException
This network connection does not exist. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800708CA)
   at Microsoft.ReportingServices.HostingInterfaces.IRsHttpPipeline.GetAuthType()
   at ReportingServicesHttpRuntime.RsWorkerRequest.GetUserToken()

http://db01/ReportServer_EPICORLIVE/Reserved.ReportViewerWebControl.axd?OpType=Resource&Version=13.0.4604.0&Name=Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.Icons.SplitterHorizCollapseHover.png
/ReportServer_EPICORLIVE/Reserved.ReportViewerWebControl.axd
False
JRFORTHO\epicorsql
JRFORTHO\epicorsql
False
   at Microsoft.ReportingServices.HostingInterfaces.IRsHttpPipeline.GetAuthType()
   at ReportingServicesHttpRuntime.RsWorkerRequest.GetUserToken()

Appears to be somehow network related, which is of course really tough to test.
I dd have the user do a speed test and everything looked normal from there…

Aaron we running into the same thing with a dashboard and a link to an SSRS report. Ran fine for weeks then all of a sudden will not load. It loads fine on the Epicor server but not for any users all of a sudden. Were you able to resolve on your end?

Hey Mark
It was a cumulative update that was applied to the database/reporting server. Let me find out what the update was exactly.

Thanks !

It was Microsoft windows KB4541329

Thanks again