Runtime Styler help

Epicor version 9.05.701

We’ve just created a new company and I need to add a new flag to the top of the screen similar to the other companies as per screenshots below.
This process was done by a previous employee and i’m not sure how to do it, but i’m guessing it has something to do with runtime styler?

Many thanks in advance.

this is done with the Runtime Styler.
You need to go to Options > Styling > Runtime Styler,
click the area where you want the flag, press 1
then then click on ‘Image’ under Background Image and select your picture file.
Save your Theme and make it default.

The above solution sorts it out, however it seems to want to change other flags to the new one too.???

Just to expand on this…

the new company is China…so i set the China flag to China company.
But, the uk company also updates to a chinese flag?, so does our CONSOL company.

interestingly, GMBH, INC and Japan remain how they should.

Most bizarre.

create a new filter for China first (Options > Styling > Style Filter Manager) and create a new Child Filter based on Company. Then, when you use the Styler, to apply changes to China only ensure you select China (the filter you created) from the ‘Active StyleSet’ dropdown.

1 Like

First of all, we need to ensure that there is a filter set for the new company. (This is so that the flag only applies to 1 company and not multiple).
If there is already a filter set for this company – you can skip this section.

Epicor>Options > Styling > Style Filter Manager).
On the tree on the left, highlight “UK” and right click and select “create child style”.
Fill in the “Style set name”, “filter type”, “filter type select”.
Click save (and save it in E:\Epicor\Epicor905\Client\Styles).

Creating and applying the flag

This is done with the Runtime Styler. You need to go to Options > Styling > Runtime Styler.
Click the area where you want the flag, press 1.
Then then click on ‘Image’ under Background Image and select your picture file.
Save your Theme in E:\Epicor\Epicor905\Client\Styles.
Make it default (under actions) and ensure distributable is ticked in Options > Styling >Theme maintenance…….(use Actions import to find your saved theme).