Question on JobEntry.CheckForChanges expected parameters

Hello all,

I’m in the process of building a dashboard which will allow users to release jobs from said dashboard. This dashboard is tied to uBAQ where I am running BPMs to replicate the “Release” check box being selected on the “Job Entry” screen.

One of the methods that is called when a job is Firmed (if an unfirm job is released from the dashboard, users would like it to automatically firm as well) is JobEntry.CheckForChanges. This method expects several parameters:

cCompany (String)
cJobNum (String)
lJobEng (Bool)
lJobRel(Bool)
lInCopy(Bool)
lSchedL(Bool)
lChkOff1(Bool)
lChkOff2(Bool)
lChkOff3(Bool)
lChkOff4(Bool)
lChkOff5(Bool)
opChangeDescription (Bool)

The first few of these parameters are self explanatory, but I’m not sure what I should be binding the “lInCopy”, “lSchedL”, or “opChangeDescription” to.

Is there somewhere where Epicor has documented not only the business object methods, but what the parameters are expected to be beyond just their data type?

I was hoping the ERP Object Reference help would be useful, but unfortunately the parameter descriptions are a little… lacking:

I clearly should have just taken a break and moved onto something else yesterday…

Looking at all the columns available in the JobHead table, I was able to determine that lInCopy most likely refers to the bool field “InCopyList” and the lSchedL parameter likely refers to “SchedLocked”. And most embarrassing of all… “opChangeDescription” is an out parameter that can be ignored. Apologies for wasting your time if you happened to see this. I still would like to know if Epicor has documented what purpose and logic business object methods parameters are used for, but my original question is resolved.