Picture upload problem

I’m trying to upload my profile picture using firefox and every time I click the button to upload my picture firefox crashes. Is this a known issue? Do I just need to use a different browser?

It worked with chrome.

Working for me in FF… maybe an extension you have?
http://jcg.pictures/gdgcjdRbXijRm.png

So I restarted FF with extensions disabled, then it works. Makes sense. Then I restarted with the extensions enable, thinking I could figure out which one was the problem, but now it works again. Go figure.

3 Likes

There are four engineers traveling in a car; a mechanical engineer, a chemical engineer, an electrical engineer and a software engineer. The car breaks down.

“Sounds to me as if the pistons have seized. We’ll have to strip down the engine before we can get the car working again”, says the mechanical engineer.

“Well”, says the chemical engineer, “it sounded to me as if the fuel might be contaminated. I think we should clear out the fuel system.”

“I thought it might be an grounding problem”, says the electrical engineer, “or maybe a faulty plug lead.”

They all turn to the software engineer who has said nothing and say: “Well, what do you think?” “Ummm perhaps if we all get out of the car and get back in again?”

6 Likes

Best. Joke. Ever.