@mhelfrey hijacked a thread that Randy initially hijacked, and Heather and Jose are trying to hijack

Well, off topic is the wild west you know. Anything goes!

2 Likes

Here come the dancing cowboy meme gifs…

1 Like

I think there needs to be a new thread created called: “@mhelfrey Hijacking a Thread that @Randy Hijacked.” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Let’s keep Hijacking this thread! You know no one is working today. It’s too cold to work! (I hope my boss doesn’t see this… :grimacing:)

1 Like

has anyone heard anything about who the speaker will be at Insights? Kanye?

2 Likes

:rofl:

Oh my gosh @josecgomez! I can’t stop laughing!!! :joy: :rofl:

@mhelfrey hijacked a thread that Randy initially hijacked, and Heather and Jose are trying to hijack

LMAO I didn’t do that bahaha

2 Likes

Oh! Sorry! LOLRH!!! Well ha-ha whoever did…@Randy? LOL! :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit:
And this! (Just because it’s hilarious…and a good warning when needed. :thinking:)

2 Likes

3 Likes

@Mark_Wonsil - Hell freezing over means the Lions will win a playoff game. We need pigs also to fly before they will make it to the SuperBowl.

BTW, I’ve driven through Hell. There ain’t a whole lot there. If I recall, there was one bar.

1 Like

In July, there’s a 100-mile bike ride from Chelsea to Hell and back. And yes, there’s not much there. I was told that the Post Office there would singe your letter with the Hell postmark on it if you asked. :man_shrugging:

Mark W.

2 Likes

meanwhile… in Wisconsin

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMwr4v2GYa-RhaYBRalc7lOEX9aTc0uzGVRqZxqoLjTNO1EbYBbywo6JZsVm02Vaw/photo/AF1QipMTz-RW34ZyciDuO0dt3OOrVAuqPXRCzQQuTEbj?key=ZEtDdXRBMGVuY1NwVlgyOTRyakxXMTl4LXlSOHR3

2 Likes

It appears to be a tad bit chilly…

Well I got my car started in case anyone was worried… :worried:

1 Like

My relatives in Wausau got a message from the Dept of Natural Resources asking people to get their Shanty off the lake by July 2nd so they can set up for the fireworks…

4 Likes

That’s sooo cool! (Literally!) My coworker told me he tried that! (We’re in Indiana.) I want to try that and try blowing bubbles tonight too! :slight_smile: That’s what we should have been doing today instead of working! Experiments in these extreme cold temperatures.

That’s not your house with the collapsed roof is it Rob!? Did the snow do that!? Can we start a GoFundMe to raise money for a new roof for you? LOL :wink:

Aw, I was! I’m so glad you got it started @Banderson! :clap: Now you have no excuse but to make it in to work tomorrow! (Unless you don’t tell anyone…)

It was stuck at work. :frowning:

Oh. :tired_face:

1 Like