@mhelfrey hijacked a thread that Randy initially hijacked, and Heather and Jose are trying to hijack

Not to hijack the thread but dude! 20+ implementations in 5-ish years? when do you find time to sleep?!

2 Likes

Thats Company Count, some are Virtual / Consolidation Companies, but still require Epicor Configuration for MC etc… :slight_smile: its not that many Physical, yet.

1 Like

And he has small children. :thinking: Now I know where he finds time for work!

You get a team and you focus on building a “Common” Process / Procedure a Corporate one. Then all the other Business Units, simply get on-boarded. Of course there will always be more customization work, but try to find a “How does this fit into the Common Model” approach. The only thing you have to fight then is… Culture / Legacy Thinking. :hugs:

2 Likes

LoL Randy

1 Like

Sorry Jose :woozy_face:

2 Likes

That’s ok, we all do it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How cold is it where your at?
Minnesota = -28F Air Temp.

1 Like

Currently -21F but when I woke up today:

It’s colder than a something-something in a brass bra comes to mind.

1 Like

It’s a balmy -24° here right now. And my car wouldn’t start yesterday, so we pulled it in the shop, and now it won’t start even when it’s warm. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Well, it’s official…the Lions, Browns, Vikings, or Bills may win the Superbowl next year…

3 Likes

So it has finally frozen over!? Oh boy! :cold_face: A lot of people are going to be eating their words… :grimacing:

We are currently a blistering (however you look at it) -14F! Ha-ha! Ya’ll need to move more South! LOL :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Last week on “The Last Alaskans” (Discovery Channel), one of the trappers had to do some more physical than usual work outdoors and said, “It’s not too hot, about 10 below…”

I’m in Massachusetts, we’re supposed to get -11 tonight. You win!

1 Like

I’d just like to point out that the thread made regarding hijacking a thread has itself been hijacked. Go Team! :laughing:

7 Likes

That was the intention … :rofl:

2 Likes

Well, to be honest, the initial hijack topic had really ran it’s course. In fact, I thought Haso’s initial response would of been the end of the tangent. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Well, off topic is the wild west you know. Anything goes!

2 Likes

Here come the dancing cowboy meme gifs…

1 Like

I think there needs to be a new thread created called: “@mhelfrey Hijacking a Thread that @Randy Hijacked.” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Let’s keep Hijacking this thread! You know no one is working today. It’s too cold to work! (I hope my boss doesn’t see this… :grimacing:)

1 Like

has anyone heard anything about who the speaker will be at Insights? Kanye?

2 Likes