Insights 2019

I’ll be getting there Friday too.

1 Like

What about this place? It’s in the hard rock. Has anyone been there? It looks like they host groups, although the private rooms is 10 or 100 or 140, so we are kind of in the middle of that. Does anyone have a guess on how many we think we will have?

Based on the poll, around 25 +/- 5.

I think as in the past we just need someone to take the lead and make a reservation.

I can do this, unless someone else really want to do it.

Monday night will be the official dinner then? 8:00?? 35-40 folks.

I will put together a few lists of place off the strip, just then we will be ubering or walking. Weather should be perfect, so I am up for walking, but know I might be in the minority there.

I am a beer bourbon guy so the place I will pick will cater to me.

Food wise will be a bit more expensive vs Nashville. I will look at a menus with $20-$30 options. Drinks well that is up to the drinker…

2 Likes

nope, Tuesday.

1 Like

Ding ding ding we have a winner. @knash head over to the official post to organize etc. Let us know if you need any help from us.

Thanks bud!

1 Like

I will not be going… Looks like a Go-Live is scheduled in that period. Unfortunately :frowning: Thats all I can say. Bummed, no comment.

Now stop making me jelous, you all having fun while me and @Chris_Conn go eat at Subway and we wont get to listen to Flo Rida.

Don’t you have it all automated? Or can do it remotely? They probably won’t even miss you.

Nah, I am sure its more political decision than that. Budget, This That… But their official reason was “Go-Live” whatever, I spent 2yrs arguing that battle. They arent just sending me, they arent sending anyone including the Fresh Blood that is learning Epicor and causing Technical Debt left and right.

When it comes to IT, the Department is the Black Sheep :slight_smile: Unless your Engineering / Sales, you was somewhat low-priority.

Just come to Vegas for a long weekend and hang out? You and @Chris_Conn can bunk together and go home Wednesday morning!

I bet you could have presented a couple of things and gotten your admission comped… (just thinking about next year)

1 Like

Been there, done that…

5 Likes

bummer, i wanted to meet you.

3 Likes

Yeah I didnt know about this… Jose told me recently.

2 Likes

1277 Nature Trail Dr, Grand Rapids, MI – I am waiting, I got extra room :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tell us more…

1 Like

Can’t… #NDA #Settlement

6 Likes

@Chris_Conn What happened? Heard your room was reported for running a Chainsaw all night? #SnoreLikeTheresNoTomorrow

Can’t Complain Atleast I Won this Battle! Mainly the #SQLToolbeltEssentials I am excited for! Finally SQL Studio doesn’t suck anymore!

1 Like

@hkeric.wci - sorry you cant’ make it, was looking forward to meeting you as well.
And kudos on the Redgate win - Love that Redgate toolset.

@knash - Bourbon brother! You and me brother :wink: We’ll have the largest tab for that top-shelf goodness.

3 Likes

Hey, for all of you that are going to be at insights (and I count 37 so far!) head of over to the meet and greet thread and let us know if you are coming or not. @knash needs a count to start making plans!!

2 Likes