Include Quote Link in an Email

Do File Send Record to File it generates thhe MFGSYS, then open it and replace the quote number with something like <REPLACEME> then in tyour BPM Open the file replace that with teh quote number you want, save it out and attach ti to the BPM. (The attachment code is somewhere in this mayhem of a list)_

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

T: 904.469.1524 mobile
E: jose@...
http://www.josecgomez.com

Â

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 10:45 AM, brenda mohr <brenda@...> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p>

Awesome :D How would I do that?Â

I tried <FILE><SEND><Record by Email> thinking I could use the shortcut as a model, but it didn’t actually send me the email…

Â

Brenda

Â

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jose Gomez
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2013 10:38 AM
To: Vantage
Subject: Re: [Vantage] Include Quote Link in an Email

Â

Â

The best way to do this is to create aMFGSYS file to the record and attach it in the email.

Jose C Gomez

Software Engineer

Â

Â
   Â

Â

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 10:29 AM, brenda mohr <brenda@...> wrote:

Â

In my configurator, I have a workflow that notifies the appropriate persons when a quote is ready for approval via email. Â (I am creating the email via ABL when a checkbox is checked) Â I would like the person receiving the email to be able to click the link and open Epicor to that quote.Â

Â

Brenda

Â

Â

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>

In my configurator, I have a workflow that notifies the appropriate persons when a quote is ready for approval via email.  (I am creating the email via ABL when a checkbox is checked)  I would like the person receiving the email to be able to click the link and open Epicor to that quote. 

Brenda

The best way to do this is to create aMFGSYS file to the record and attach it in the email.

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

Â

Â
<div>

<p>

In my configurator, I have a workflow that notifies the appropriate persons when a quote is ready for approval via email. Â (I am creating the email via ABL when a checkbox is checked) Â I would like the person receiving the email to be able to click the link and open Epicor to that quote.Â

Â

Brenda

Â

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>

Awesome :D How would I do that? 

I tried <FILE><SEND><Record by Email> thinking I could use the shortcut as a model, but it didn’t actually send me the email…

Brenda

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jose Gomez
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2013 10:38 AM
To: Vantage
Subject: Re: [Vantage] Include Quote Link in an Email

Jose C Gomez

Software Engineer

In my configurator, I have a workflow that notifies the appropriate persons when a quote is ready for approval via email.  (I am creating the email via ABL when a checkbox is checked)  I would like the person receiving the email to be able to click the link and open Epicor to that quote. 

Brenda