Immediate run request getting scheduled and repeating

All -

This is similar to SSRS Print Tasks not clearing in System Monitor - ERP 10 - Epicor User Help Forum. “When we submit a run-now print job, whether directly to the printer or to preview or generate-only, the job runs without incident but task stays in the System Monitor and repeats every two minutes or so. It also logs each repetition in the Task History.”

We, too, see this behavior, except it’s not just on print jobs. It seems to happen on any submitted process. Load Costing Workbench Details and Costing Workbench Rollup ran about 15 times while I was at lunch yesterday.

In the case of the other poster, the solution was to remove a UD field from the SysAgent table. We do not have any UD fields anywhere, let alone on the Sys Agent table.

Have restarted the application pool in TEST; problem still occurred after that.

I can handle it by keeping the System Agent Maintenance window open and manually deleting the schedules as they get created, but it’s very inefficient, as I am in the middle of troubleshooting a report and need to print preview it repeatedly.

Have submitted a support request to Epicor, but while I wait for them, I thought I would see if anyone else has experienced this.

Thanks.

—sam

I don’t suppose you tried just restarting the task agent?

I did that as part of recycling the pool. Stop agent. Recycle pool. Start agent.
Then did it on its own, without the recycle. Still nothing.

Epicor sent a script to delete the contents of the table and all is happy now. Maybe a corrupt record somewhere?

Thanks for the response.

Glad to hear you got it working