How to see login activity in E9

How can I see a log of user logins in Epicor 9?

I tried going to the System Activity Log. The help for this screen specifically says (under “Filter the Data”) to enter any filtering info in the fields specified. Then for step 7 it says “You can use any combination of these Advanced Search fields to filter the results. When you are ready to display the database activity, click the Refresh button.”

However, when I click “refresh” it clears all the search terms and display no data at all! What am I doing wrong? Is it possible that logging info isn’t turned on? If so, how can I check?

1 Like

I am also curious about this.

User Session Log Report located at System Mgmt > Security Maintenance > Reports > User Session Log Report will show you how often users login to Epicor.

Thanks Brandon. When I run this report it errors out with the message “No Records Selected” so I guess the necessary logging isn’t turned on somewhere else?

Usually that error means you didn’t select the correct filter criteria. Either the data range you specified had no data that matched the dates or the UserID you specified didn’t.