Help payment entry

Hi Stu,

I agree with Jose that if you feel that your db is corrupt  you should get some help from Epicor. But if you're not really sure if it's corrupt and you just think it is then here's a few things you can try to figure things out.

1. You stated you couldn't  pull payments in.. have you tried pulling in just 1 payment?  You should see if you can maybe narrow it down to the payment type, customer etc?

2. Do you have access to the system logs? you can look there for clues as well..

3, Are there any error message on the screen?

3, Any other modules having a problem?  Anything change on the server  recently?

I hope some of these things lead you on the right path.

Jose

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <bobbieandstu@...> wrote:

My problem is that I just don’t understand financials. We are not currently on epicor support, so we have nothing to lose. I can look in the data base using Microsoft access, but I need some clues where to look.

Stu

My problem is that I just don’t understand financials. We are not currently on epicor support, so we have nothing to lose. I can look in the data base using Microsoft access, but I need some clues where to look.

Stu

Pay for the one time support from Epicor trust me its not worth loosing all your DB

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

T: 904.469.1524 mobile
E: jose@…

http://www.josecgomez.com
     Â

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 5:34 PM, stu <bobbieandstu@...> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p></p><div><p class="ygrps-yiv-1365573054MsoNormal">My problem is that I just don’t understand financials. We are not currently on epicor support, so we have nothing to lose. I can look in the data base using Microsoft access, but I need some clues where to look.<u></u><u></u></p>

Stu

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>