Go live tomorrowđŸ˜±

Tomorrow is our official go live! 10.2.300.12

8 Likes

You might want to go live on 10.2.300.17 – only because .13, .15 and .17 fix some MRP Bugs :slight_smile: including the UD Dropdown being cleared bug which Rich sent to Development, I think its fixed in .16

1 Like

From previous Epicor environment?

No from a different system.

That’s ok @hkeric.wci we aren’t using MRP (yet) we will go to 400 in a month or so

In that case you are good, we were on .13 for a month, besides MRP everything else was ok.

Good Luck, may the force be with you.

EDIT:

We did and still have issues with MC hanging on occasion and piling up in 10.2.300, looks like its fixed in 10.2.400, maybe it’ll come to a patch on 300 soon, just heads-up, to keep an eye on your System Monitor Daily.

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION Cloud services team is reporting a problem with the Multi-Company process getting the error : 11/27/2018 2:02:43 PM (Server:localhost PID:14160 DB:AUSMTSSQLCLU00\ERP\SaaS203 Task:6051593) Multi-Company Process - Error: Stack Trace at Erp.Internal.SI.MT.MTVendorImpReg.RunMTVendorImpReg(Int32 pIntQueID, List`1& tt_EFValidation) in C:_Releases\ERP\UD10.2.300.6\Source\Server\Internal\SI\MT\MTVendorImpReg\MTVendorImpReg.cs:line 184 When this error occurs the multi-company process hangs and then those processes build up in the system monitor and prevent other processes from running.

2 Likes

Good luck with that
But I suspect you have your I’s dotted and T’s crossed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Best of luck today Sir!

1 Like

Good luck!

Uh-oh 
 Not posts from @josecgomez since going live

Maybe he’s busy celebrating the smooth as glass transition 

Actually it has been eerily quiet. They either gave up and went home or they got in and had no problems
 checks to see if email is working

7 Likes

@hkeric.wci do you know what issues to look for on MRP? We are not using right now, but I have one site I just added it to and getting ready to configure and we are currently on 10.2.300.7 for that location.

Its just MRP Crashing, BOM Errors in Logs or simply never finishing an endless loop of “Waiting for Job
” it will be noticeable :slight_smile: definitely not a silent issue.

Thanks! The one time have I tried to run MRP in the test system so far it hung with an error and I have just not got back to troubleshooting it. Thanks for the heads up may require a patch routine for both of my 10.2.300 sites from 7 to the latest.

1 Like

@jeowings Heres the full list .7 - .17

Hey @ERPSysAdmin look at the “PO Suggestions” one :slight_smile: sounds like the issue you have.

1 Like

The .7 error is exactly what I am receiving I think. Thanks so much for the summary!