GetaNewUDxx (multiple records in transaction)

Good call. It is not null, though. I am running this through the configurator… Could that be a thing? Maybe I should do this another way. I read about a way to “unbreak” a configurator that was stuck by creating a second configurator and executing the code through it.
So I applied that concept to my current situation. I won’t be offended if you tell me I’m an idiot.

Great points. I didn’t have it [0] originally… I was troubleshooting and I never went back and fixed that. I will take care of it. Thanks! But yeah I can confirm I am retrieving the row in GetByID.

Not sure about that, but perhaps add a message to the catch with the error (or simply throw the exception) so you can see if there is something Epicor is trying to tell you (like maybe update failed because Row has been modified by another user)

I always do throw in the RowMod == “A”

var newUD03Row = (from x in UD03DataSet.UD03 where x.RowMod == "A" select x).FirstOrDefault();
2 Likes

So I decided to throw my Ex, as you suggested. This is what it revealed to me. … what?

Application Error

Exception caught in: Epicor.ServiceModel

Error Detail

Message: The underlying provider failed on EnlistTransaction.
Inner Exception Message: The partner transaction manager has disabled its support for remote/network transactions. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8004D025)
Program: Epicor.ServiceModel.dll
Method: ShouldRethrowNonRetryableException

Client Stack Trace

at Epicor.ServiceModel.Channels.ImplBase1.ShouldRethrowNonRetryableException(Exception ex, DataSet[] dataSets) at Erp.Proxy.BO.ConfigurationRuntimeImpl.ExecutePageOnLoadEvents(String pageLoadEvent, String configID, Guid testID, PcValueDataSet pcValueDS) at Erp.Lib.Configurator.Runtime.ConfigurationServerFunctionsLib.ExecutePageOnLoadEvents(String pageLoadEvent, PcValueDataSet& pcValueDS) at Erp.UI.Cfg.TEST2ad00843c9e04ab7a99209faa390f91d._UNBREAKERPageEventCollection.Page1Load(PageLoadArgs LoadArgs) in c:\Users\dramirez\AppData\Local\Temp\ConfigDump\Client\_UNBREAKERPageEventCollection.cs:line 67 at Erp.Shared.Lib.Configurator.MethodCollection1.Invoke(String methodName, TMethodArgs args)
at Erp.Lib.Configurator.Runtime.ConfigurationController1.TriggerPageEvent(Int32 callerPageSeq, PageChangeArgs args) at Erp.Lib.Configurator.Runtime.ConfigurationController1.PageLoad(PageLoadArgs loadArgs)
at Erp.Lib.Configurator.Runtime.ConfigurationController`1.GetNextPage(Boolean skipping, Int32& proposedPageSeq)

Inner Exception

The partner transaction manager has disabled its support for remote/network transactions. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8004D025)

Inner Exception

The partner transaction manager has disabled its support for remote/network transactions. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8004D025)

https://www.epiusers.help/search?q=he%20partner%20transaction%20manager%20has%20disabled%20its%20support%20for%20remote%2Fnetwork