Every time I open Epicor, it jumps to my third screen. How do I change that?

Wouldn’t you want to uncheck the “Save Settings on Exit”?

Open epicor and drag it to the correct screen, uncheck Save Settings on Exit and clear client cache and then close out of Epicor…

Re-open Epicor but before it opens have your mouse pointer on the desired screen you want to have it open on (this may be just a Windows 10 thing)

Did you end up just clearing out your user?

No, I haven’t tried it yet. I opened a support ticket with Epicor just to see what they say before I get too drastic.
I tried the uncheck and clear cache, no help.

OK, what support had me do was got to Settings->Homepage->Reset Layout. Then I checked 'Reset your home page to default user layout. Clicked Yes. and logged out/logged in. It worked. Now of course, I have to rebuild my custom layout but at least it isn’t moving any more.

1 Like

Resetting the homepage layout to base is the same as deleting the global option from personalization entry I thought that didn’t work?

I unchecked the personalization box, as stated in my previous reply. If that didn’t disable it, then that would be the issue.

That I don’t think that will remove the existing ones from the system, you have to do that from Personalization Maint. There is a high likelyhood this won’t be the last time this crops up on your so familiarize yourself with this screen and you’ll be set. Before upgrades you’re going to want to blow them all away or plan to have a bad time.

I did do that also.

I went to Personalization purge, searched for my profile and deleted everything that was there.

Did it multiple times to be sure I got it all and it still had the issue.

Somehow, it wasn’t tied to it, unless you have to go to every company and search. Then delete what you found.

I didn’t do that thinking this screen is global to all companies.