Epicor Insights 2017

LOL, no worries. I’ll see you at the one hour lab or the solution pavilion!

1 Like

Don’t worry Bart, I’ll be there to ask enough stupid questions for everyone :slight_smile: Best thing is, I don’t have permissions implement anything you may manage to teach me.

Monday 8-12 right?

2 Likes

Or maybe you need to step up your C# and print routing social work!

:wink:

2 Likes

@Bart_Elia if you tell us you’ll be throwing out candy to anyone who has stupid questions then I’ll definitely sign up! :raising_hand: :candy: Some of us can be bribed…lol (Just please get the good stuff and no Peeps or Circus Peanuts! I’m still eating the reject candy from my daughter’s Easter basket… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

1 Like

@Chris_Conn maybe I’ll slip you a few questions to ask too. :wink:

2 Likes

@Randy @Bart_Elia What time sounds good? Monday 7pm, 8pm? The location isn’t too far from the venue. (12 miles)

I had dinner with my buddy this weekend and he just told me to give him a head’s up and he’ll make sure we’re taken care of.

Also, for anyone else wanting to join us, let me know ahead of time and I will make sure we have enough seats. I hope to have some discussions on real world implementation of all things Epicor.

Here is the location\menu:

I’ve created a new thread for you guys to reserve:

1 Like

Hey I didn’t know this group could be bought with candy…

When I was a young pup I had a mentor who was PMI president for california. Brilliant woman who shoved all the project management skills she could into my young skull. The only thing that stuck was the candy jar…
Find out all the snacks that the different members of your team love and die over. Stock the desk candy jar with all those evil treats. You will never be out of the loop. Everyone will always swing by and snitch a candy and you will always have insight into the real status of things. It’s saved my bacon on a few projects…

3 Likes

Oh who told you about my Italian roots???
Is this something great grandpa will approve of?

1 Like

With Insights upon us, I have downloaded the app and can be found by last name: Stulce

you must be a sadist… whew…

http://viralviralvideos.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2015/06/Oh-no-you-didnt-GIF.gif

for coordinating whatever i can be texted here… (715) 896-3119

1 Like

I’ll definitely need to get one of those sweet epiusers.help badges.

When’s everybody showing up? I’m going early - I’ll be in town tomorrow evening.

1 Like

I should splatter on the tarmac around noon-thirty tomorrow.

2 Likes

Same here. I get in at 12:45 and then I’ll take the shuttle over to the resort. I’ll have the afternoon to myself as the next person in our crew doesn’t get in til about 6 I think. So an afternoon meet up would be fun (by meet up I mean drinks right?)

1 Like

I will be presenting two sessions:
-On Tuesday at 2:25pm in Governor’s Chamber E I will be presenting DMT PowerShell Scripts, Lessons Learned
-On Thursday at 10:00am in Governor’s Chamber D I will be presenting how Rowmark has leveraged the many different Epicor Search tools to not only get to the data, but get to it quickly, streamline processes and take out the ever time consuming mouse clicks.

3 Likes

Damn, wish I’d have made that second presentation of yours!

Thought I would share a little story.

I was in the airport on my way back home from Insights. Three people were looking at me kinda funny, well more funny than normal. Then one of the ladies came over and started talking to me about getting some peer support from e10Help.com. The group were not apart of the conference and had to come over to see what it was all about. I just laughed and told them the website is a great place for folks working with Epicor ERP, though all of you know that already.

So, the t-shirts worked.

It was great meeting you all last week. Lets start thinking about how we can make next year even better!!! I think we should be able to do a few presentations.

3 Likes

Yeah @knash ,
We had a talk with Epicor about maybe letting us do some presentations. Of Course you as a customer can already present if you’d like, but we wanted to do maybe am E10Help Q & A panel where we take a few of the big posters in the forum and do an Open Q & A session sort of “Stump the Chump” style, it could be fun!

3 Likes

I’m hoping it’s stump the chump - I’m too fragile to get stomped :mask: . And yea, that does sound fun - as an audience member (only slightly terrifying as a presenter) haha. I bet it would be a popular presentation.

Nice walking billboard skills Ken!

3 Likes

I have more people come out of the wood work to talk to me with the E10Help flag on. So that and the t-shirts really helped get exposure out.

2 Likes

I am game for a customer presentation, let me know how I can help out. We have a few cool geeky projects here we are working on that I feel would help the masses.

The customer presentation where not technical enough for me. I don’t need an hours session on deep dive BPM and the first 30 minutes are explaining what a BPM is. To me a deep dive is, here was our problem and this is how we used the BPM tool to solve it. We used these features… This is how you can also do what we did. If folks have technical questions about their environment, that is for another session or afterwards.

As more customers move to 10.X, the need for C#, REST, and other ways to enhance the Epicor experience will grow. That is what we need to sell to Epicor. Just keep priming the pump!!!

3 Likes