Epicor 9 Version .702a Quote Worksheet does not calculate materi

We are upgrading to 702A this weekend and would also see this as very urgent, however I cannot replicate in my environment. 702A Progress X64
Can you provide any additional information?
Â
Scott

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 3:00 PM, De Anna Mirzadegan <dmirzadegan@...> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p><div><p class="ygrps-yiv-1041970462MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Hello Everyone<u></u><u></u></span></p><p class="ygrps-yiv-1041970462MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:12pt;"><u></u>Â <u></u></span></p>

I have been using Epicor products (Vantage and Epicor 9) since 1997. We recently upgraded to version .702a form .700c. I now notice that the material worksheet does not calculate the material cost correctly. It also does not load the markup for the material from Markup template. Both of these are known issues.

Â

I am bringing this two your attention for three reasons.

Â

1.     Those of you have not discovered the problem, may be pricing their product wrong. This happened to me.

2.     How many of you are also experiencing this issue?

3.     Epicor knows of the issue and says they are targeting version .703 for a fix. I need an immediate fix. I am upset that this is not being given urgent priority.

Â

If you need specifics on the problem, let me know.

Your feedback is appreciated.

Â

Thank you,

De Anna Mirzadegan

Â

McNeal Enterprises, Inc.  | 2031 Ringwood Avenue  | San Jose, CA 95131

Phone (408) 922-7290 Â |Â Fax (408) 922-0728

www.mcneal.com

Â

Â

Â

</div>

<div style="color:rgb(255,255,255);min-height:0px;"></div>

Hello Everyone

I have been using Epicor products (Vantage and Epicor 9) since 1997.  We recently upgraded to version .702a form .700c.  I now notice that the material worksheet does not calculate the material cost correctly.  It also does not load the markup for the material from Markup template.  Both of these are known issues.

I am bringing this two your attention for three reasons.

1.      Those of you have not discovered the problem, may be pricing their product wrong.  This happened to me.

2.      How many of you are also experiencing this issue?

3.      Epicor knows of the issue and says they are targeting version .703 for a fix.  I need an immediate fix.  I am upset that this is not being given urgent priority.

If you need specifics on the problem, let me know.

Your feedback is appreciated.

Thank you,

De Anna Mirzadegan

McNeal Enterprises, Inc.  | 2031 Ringwood Avenue  |  San Jose, CA 95131

Phone (408) 922-7290  |  Fax (408) 922-0728

www.mcneal.com