e10Help BYMB (Buy your Moderators Boooze) party @ Findley's Irish Pub

I’m waiting on my Uber to drive me across the street… Yes, I’m old, fat and out of shape. Be there at 9

1 Like

Let’s do fuze if its open

1 Like

We are at fuse, come drink with us! :slight_smile:

Come join us Chris!

Yeah let’s do fuze!!!

1 Like

I’m running behind but I will be there

1 Like

We are all running a little late but will be there shortly. Apologies!

1 Like

I’ll be there in 5

1 Like

I got a table for 10, they will only seat us if we have 4, 2 more bodies, we have Ken and Chris so we’ll see you guys when you come…

@Randy where you at?!

1 Like

On our way

1 Like

We have a table in fuse…

1 Like

where in fuse?

1 Like

Go left thru the doors, towards big TVs back wall

1 Like

On out way

Bryan DeRuvo

I’ve never had so much fun hanging with a bunch of nerds (the geeks were ok too :nerd_face:)

I’m sorry to announce I’m sure I’ll be late to the early round of classes tomorrow… I blame this forum. I hope as you all are networking that you are sharing info about our growing community. We are strong in numbers!

Good night guys. PS after my company sees the credit card bill,I may need some references :joy:

2 Likes

Haha don’t worry we’ll find you a place somewhere

Boy you guys sure stayed true to the Topic on this one (even @Chris_Conn didn’t high-jack it LoL)
Great night with great folks, looking forward to next year already!

Thanks a lot guys! It was great to put faces to all these screen names hehe @Randy, @Chris_Conn, @ERPSysAdmin, @Banderson, @knash, @Mark_Wonsil, @Bart_Elia, @aidacra you guys are awesome! Hopefully I didn’t miss anyone, I was a bit… erm impared by the end of the night!
-Cheers

4 Likes

The subject event is over so am I free to start introducing random subjects to the thread?

First and foremost, is there a meet up later?

Next, do you guys know about baq zone markup…sweeeeeet

Yes BAQ Markup is awesome, I blieve there are a few posts on here about BAQ Markup (the docs are on the Epicor Help Docs too I think)
and you can find us at the dinner / concert thing we’ll be there

1 Like