Dashboard Hyperlinks

I am uplifting this dashboard from Custom converted version of 8.03 to 10.2. There were a few syntax errors in the BAQ that I have fixed. But when I open the dashboard I get the error Ben Stohr was getting:
ERROR:
Program: Ice.Lib.EpiClientLib.dll
Method: InsertCodeDomIntoCode

I don’t think there are any hyperlinks being used in this dashboard so it is probably not related to hyperlinks.
I also don’t know where to look for this code for Script class to others have posted here so I can check if there is any errors in that code.
Any help will be appreciated!
Thanks,
Uzma

SalesTax%20Dashboard%20Error%20Detials|690x385

Would anyone know how to have multiple links in one column?
I was able to concatenate multiple attachments into one column, however in the dashboard it appears as one long hyperlink. and I am not sure how to split it into multiple

With the following you can use HTML in your cells and have multiple <a> tags.

Note: Infragistics requires & to be &amp; or the column will never convert to HTML. Its a known Infragistics bug that drove me crazy for hours.

_Load Example

// Set HTML Style on Column
EpiUltraGrid summaryGrid = ((EpiUltraGrid)csm.GetNativeControlReference("37e165ce-4d5f-4d76-b13b-46d7d338f3f0"));
summaryGrid.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns["Calculated_AttachmentURL"].Style = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ColumnStyle.FormattedText;
summaryGrid.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns["Calculated_AttachmentURL"].CellAppearance.TextHAlign = Infragistics.Win.HAlign.Center;
2 Likes

Thank you… but it appears to only half worked.
I have added both parts (BAQ and dashboard customisation), however in the Dashboard it does appear to be a hyperlink

Any idea?