Customer Tracker

Customer tracking is throwing an unhanded exception error for when the users try to look up a single customer.

The error is “value does not match the mask”

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thanks

John

Is the tracker a customization? Try opening the base Tracker.

My guess is that customization was created that added a mask to a field. But a customer record that existed before that, has a value that conflicts with the mask.

They tell me that this was working fine on this customer but then it stopped.

How can I tell if there is a customization?

Below is the full detail of the error msg if it helps. It comes up the moment the Customer is selected. To test I went to Customer under Setup and the customer came up no problem.

Error Detail

value does not match the mask

Stack Trace

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinMaskedEdit.InputCharBase.set_Char(Char value)
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinMaskedEdit.NumberSection.SetText(String text)
at Infragistics.Win.EditorWithMask.SetDoubleValue(SectionsCollection sections, Double val, MaskInfo maskInfo)
at Infragistics.Win.EditorWithMask.SetDataValue(SectionsCollection sections, Type dataType, Object val, MaskInfo maskInfo)
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinMaskedEdit.EditInfo.SetValue(Object val)
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinMaskedEdit.EditInfo.set_Value(Object value)
at Infragistics.Win.EditorWithMask.set_Value(Object value)
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinEditors.UltraNumericEditor.set_Value(Object value)
at Epicor.Mfg.UI.FrameWork.EpiNumericEditor.oDataView_EpiViewNotification(EpiDataView view, EpiNotifyArgs ar)
at Epicor.Mfg.UI.FrameWork.EpiViewNotification.Invoke(EpiDataView view, EpiNotifyArgs args)
at Epicor.Mfg.UI.FrameWork.EpiDataView.Notify(EpiNotifyArgs args)
at Epicor.Mfg.UI.App.CustomerTracker.Transaction.GetCustomerData(String custNum)

There is a conversion to run to fix this. I think it might be 9172 Recalculate Invoiced Amounts. Either that or possibly 9527 Set Credit Limit Totals.

Mike,

How do i run the conversation? I have supported several ERP systems but not this one so please explain as you would to a small child… :slight_smile:

John

On the server I open Vantage Admin tools and there is a button to Run Conversion Program At the top it will say conversion, highlight the conversion you want to run and the choose Run. I would verify what the conversion does specifically before running. They suggest running without anyone in the system. Sometimes I would feel dangerous and run anyhow :slight_smile:

It’s also possible you changed the mask of a number field and it doesn’t match the field value (like decimal vs integer).

Thank you VERY much! It was script 9527.