Commission Report

I have a customer that did not have the sales person setup correctly. The sales person was set to receive 0% commission, I have updated this value in Customer under Quote Markup but the commission report is still not working correctly.

Is there another place that the commission rate should be set? Is there another way to fix the commission report so that the sales person gets their commission calculated correctly?

Thanks,

John

I believe it’s set under workforce.

1 Like

Thank you Jason that updated the commission report so it shows the rate correctly. But the report does not total up the commission earned. This report appears to be generated from Invoices, do the invoices need to be updated some how?

John

Unfortunately, these rates would have to be changed prior to posting. The rate is defaulted at the OrderHed. The OrderHed table hold the Sales Persons for the whole order and the default rates/splits. The lines hold the actual rates/splits per line (not sure about header Misc Charges).
This is transferred to the invoice (and to my recollection, it can be modified at the invoice also).

1 Like

I have created a commission dashboard that ran from the Workforce rate and didn’t pull in the values from the invoice.
You just have to decide when the commission is due, when the invoice is created or when it is paid in full.

With a dashboard like this you can also get into GM calculations to determine what the commission should be based on a sliding scale.