Changing Subcontract Supplier

Chuck,

Thank you very much. It worked.

Sent: ‎10/‎25/‎2013 1:37 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] RE: Changing Subcontract Supplier

You probably need to go to the Operation setup and add the supplier to the Approved Suppliers under the actions menu. 

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

All,

I'm having some issues with trying to change a supplier for a subcontract operation.  I changed the method for the process to include the new vendor, added them as an approved vendor for the part/operation, and made sure they were the resource for the subcon operation.  However, when I try to cut the actual PO, it tells me the vendor isn't approved for that operation.  

Any ideas on what I'm missing?

Thanks.

Aaron Daane
Dutchland Plastics

All,

I'm having some issues with trying to change a supplier for a subcontract operation.  I changed the method for the process to include the new vendor, added them as an approved vendor for the part/operation, and made sure they were the resource for the subcon operation.  However, when I try to cut the actual PO, it tells me the vendor isn't approved for that operation.  

Thanks.

Aaron Daane
Dutchland Plastics

You probably need to go to the Operation setup and add the supplier to the Approved Suppliers under the actions menu. 

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

All,

Thanks.

Aaron Daane
Dutchland Plastics