Calculated Fields in Invetory Usage Report

I am trying to dissect the out of the box Inventory Usage Report. When I go to the report Data Definition, I can see that calculated fields exist but no where do I see anything about an expression being used to calculate them. This made me think that maybe the calculation is taking place in the SSRS report but when I open the .RDL file, I see the names of the calculated fields but again am not able to locate the expression being used to calculate them.

Am I missing something? Or is it maybe the case that for some of the out of the box reports the logic takes place in Epicor code behind the scenes which I do not have access to?

There are a few reports with calculated tables and fields like that, including the Inventory/WIP Recon report. I believe you need to buy the SDK to be able to see/edit these calculated fields.

1 Like

Sorry, not familiar with the internals of this report.
I do know that it can be a real pain to figure out how RDD values are calculated.
If you aren’t determine on your own, you might try EpicCare - either search for an existing knowledgebase or request Epicor create a new one for this report.