BPM Condition - New UD Field not there

I feel like I am going crazy because this doesn’t make sense. I added a new extended UD field to JobHead. I went into a BPM to add that field in a condition and it wasn’t there. I have other UD fields on JobHead that are there, the new one is not.

The field really exists, and the data model is in sync. I was able to add the field in a customization with no problem. I tried making a new BPM and it wasn’t available in that one either.

Am I going crazy or has someone seen this before?

Are you talking about in the conditional drop down or in custom BPM code?
Is Show Custom Fields enabled?
Are you sure you’re in the right environment? :wink:

Yes I am talking about the conditional drop down and yes I do have custom fields enabled.

And yes, for sure the right environment. I’ve checked a million times.

hmm yeah you’re right! I have no idea, maybe try another IIS recycle?

1 Like

ReGen DB model again, Recycle App Server, Close Epicor Client, Clear Client Cache.

@Mike did you ever figure this out? I am having the same problem.

So I can see it in a method directive, just not in a data directive… I can see it in a BAQ, and even update it with a UBAQ. But it doesn’t show up in a data directive. Odd.

I wonder if the data directive utilizes a different data model than a method directive/baq since it’s more tied to the table structure than the method schema…maybe

1 Like

It’s just so odd that other custom fields are in there from before. But not since the upgrade. (This is in a test .300 environment). I suppose maybe I should call in a ticket…

Can yo make a DD for table xxxxxx_UD?

That doesn’t show up.

Not to my knowledge. however, I do not know when the temp table schema is available to the dd

I had to do the -808 cache clear. (the clear client cache in the program didn’t work). Now it shows up.

1 Like

Sounds like an area of opportunity for the wizards at Epicor to include a thorough cache clearing with the data model regen. What’s the -808 cache clear?

This one. Commonly used when customizations get stuck on the old ones.