BO.POSugg.Generate Method

Hi,

We have an easy way to mark parts as ROHS compliant. There is a txt ud column in vendpart_ud. The user has a drop down list on Supplier price list screen with few options to choose. This is populated to PO Suggestions by intransaction data directive and to manually raised PO’s by BPM on Change Part Num method. The issue is to copy the RoHS status from suggestion to PO when generated. This sound easy. Copy ttSuggPODtl.UDField to ttPODetail but…there is no Method in tracing showed from PO group. I know some of you has a SDK and is able to see a epicor code (at least more that me). Could you please tell me are the PO method used when PO is generated from suggestion or is it writing to database without any additional method use. If it is writing to DB I will need to use linq to write the data to database.

Thank you
Aleksander

Here are the E9 bpms I use to get the information from PO suggestion to PO Header and detail. They are on POSugg.Generate

I write the suggestion info pre processing into UD02 and then post processing I read for new po header/lines/releases from that buyer that have not been processed and match them up.

Greg

F3 Generate PreProc - POSugg to UD02 v4.p (2.74 KB)

F4 Generate Post Proc UD02 to POHeader v5.p (7.5 KB)

F5 Generate Post Proc UD02 to PODetail.p (1.48 KB)

2 Likes

BIG THANK YOU GREG!

Regards
Alek

Do you have these for E10?