Billing Type Description

I am trying to add billing type (ShipHead.PayFlag or OrderHed.PayFlag) to one of my SSRS reports, but when I look into the Field Help, it directed me to a field that only has the abbreviated code. I looked at different tables to find the description of these field as shown on the Client, but I cant.

Anyone knows where to find the description of PayFlag? The field label is named Billing Type in Epicor.
Thanks!
Elvin

Hi! Is this what you need? It shows for me in the Field Help for Header>Header Manifest Info>Billing>Billing Type in Order Entry

Billing Type
The type of billing associated with the freight for this customer:
Consignee
Fedex Collect
Fedex Prepaid
Fedex Recipient
Shipper
Third Party
UPS Consignee
UPS Cost And Freight
UPS Delivery Duty Paid
UPS Freight Collect
UPS Free On Board
UPS Prepaid
UPS Shipping Duty And Tax

2 Likes

Yes! That is the information I need. On the field help it says the database field is ShipHead.PayFlag, but when i go to the database it shows only the abbreviation such as FEDCOL, FEDREC, TP, CON, etc. What I need is the database fields for the fully written out billing types.

Thanks!

I just ended up putting a switch code in my ssrs report to map the code to what it means. Thanks for your help!

Elvin

select CodeDescriptionList from ice.zDataField where DataTableID = ‘OrderHed’ and DBTableName = ‘OrderHed’ and FieldName = ‘PayFlag’. You will need to split values based on “~” and “`”.