AdBlock incorrectly detected

Yes, I use an Ad Blocker. But I’ve enabled it for this domain. Yet it thinks its being blocked…

If I totally disable Ad Blocker, I get the ads. I’m not sure why theyre blocked when the site is white listed.

2 Likes

If you see the ads when you completely disable , but not when you partially disable that’s the issue. That alert only comes up if it can’t find the ad loaded on the page. Your ad-blocker must still be blocking the ad somehow. Specially if disabling it completely fixes the issue.

1 Like

I’ve also been getting this message since last week. Ads were recently showing up but are now blocked.

Seems that EasyList is the culprit. Once disabled the ads show up again.

1 Like

12/15 Update - it started blocking ads here again, even though it shows as disabled. Back to the drawing board…

I had the same issue too, using Adblock Plus with Chrome. Tried the various troubleshooting steps I found. Eventually uninstalled Adblock,reinstalled, readded epiusers.help to the whitelist (took about 3 minutes). Fixed the problem.

That’s very odd… something is funky with ad block plus… May I recommend u block origin?

1 Like

Just installed and the ad shows up - yay! (not often I would say that…)

Thanks for the suggestion!

-Jeff

1 Like

IMO U Block origin is a much better solution than adblock plus. Glad it works