10.2.200 authentication issue

I only want to use Windows authentication with Endpoint Binding: “HttpsBinaryWindowsChannel”. I keep receiving the attached error UNLESS I also add “Anonymous” in IIS Authentication.
If I only ENABLE “Windows” authentication in IIS, then it does not work.

I created a self-signing cert with full-qualified domain name and added to the Trusted Root Certification Authorities Certificate Store on the same server.
I did the Configure Token Authentication in Admin Console.

I am not sure what I am missing that is causing this error:

System.ServiceModel.Security.MessageSecurityException: The HTTP request is unauthorized with client authentication scheme ‘Anonymous’.
The authentication header received from the server was ‘Negotiate,NTLM’. —> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelFactory`1.HttpRequestChannel.HttpChannelRequest.WaitForReply(TimeSpan timeout)

— End of inner exception stack trace —

Server stack trace:

at System.ServiceModel.Security.IssuanceTokenProviderBase`1.DoNegotiation(TimeSpan timeout)

at System.ServiceModel.Security.SspiNegotiationTokenProvider.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)

at System.ServiceModel.Security.WrapperSecurityCommunicationObject.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)

at System.ServiceModel.Security.CommunicationObjectSecurityTokenProvider.Open(TimeSpan timeout)

at System.ServiceModel.Security.SecurityProtocol.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)

at System.ServiceModel.Security.WrapperSecurityCommunicationObject.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.SecurityChannelFactory1.ClientSecurityChannel1.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open()

Exception rethrown at [0]:

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)

at System.ServiceModel.ICommunicationObject.Open()

at Epicor.ServiceModel.Channels.ChannelEntry`1.CreateNewChannel()

at Epicor.ServiceModel.Channels.ImplBase`1.GetChannel()

at Epicor.ServiceModel.Channels.ImplBase`1.HandleContractBeforeCall()

at Ice.Proxy.BO.UserFileImpl.GetUserFile()

at Epicor.Mfg.Administration.ServerManagement.ApplicationServerManager.Forms.NewSessionForm.BackgroundWorker_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)

at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)